1. One day isn’t enough.
2. Small court tennis is awesome
3. Arthur Ashe Stadium is too big for tennis and too steep.
4. The Carnegie Deli pastrami I had was slow and meh. The Fully Belly/ Rosen’s Deli in Portland/Westbrook makes amazing hot pastrami. The best I have ever had.
5. The Unisphere is beautiful, especially after 52 years.
6. The hot sausage sandwich I had by the Unisphere was amazing
7. Ben and Jerry’s makes great ice cream
8. Dark Blue plastic seats in the sun equals hot boiled ass. Ridiculously hot.
9. Public transit is the way to go from Long Island, NJ and Manhattan if not unfortunately from Connecticut.
10. Charging $8 each way for the amazingly narrow Whitestone Bridge is robbery.
11. The EZPass tolls on 95 need a lane, I had to stop due to an idiot. Went from 4 lanes to none.
12. Water is your friend, bring some in
13. Getting a $2 bagel with cream cheese at the kiosk just outside the main entrance, genius.
14. Being able to see parts of several matches at once on court 5-7 and 13-15 is fabulous.
15. The US Open is one of the best sports events I have ever gone to especially in the first week.
16. Getting people to love their job honestly shows great management.
17. Hiring more people makes everything better.
18. Tennis is awesome.