I started doing Three Good Things ago a year ago today. I wonder if I started it in a journal. Since I was probably at Rites of Spring.
It’s an excellent practice just like 6 months or so of this blog now.
I usually do more than 10 things a day so my “three” good things has probably been 4000-5000 things with a lot of repeats.
Some themes are common though, reading, playing music, good food, my cats, my wife Lanna, listening to music.
Walking, nature and the outdoors.
It almost always flows very easily and I have heard a ton of feedback.
Of course, the “three” thing isn’t exactly true.
And I expect to keep doing it. I will probably journal them since I won’t have internet access. Maybe I will add them to my blogposts to save them in draft form.
Here was my Three Good Things Day 365 today:
Three Good Things Day 365:
1. A year of these
2. Kitty time
3. Lanna Lee Maheux
5. My guitars
6. Packing the car up for Rites of Spring in a few minutes
7. Seeing friends for lunch like Ayla Battistoni today
8. Having enough
9. Starting to pay more on the student loans
10. Forbearance, although it has it’s consequences
12. The woods
14. Having the phone not work
15. Hearing the noise of cars gone and hearing the wind, the water and kids playing.
18. Having around 4000-5000 Good Things over the year.
20. Blogging every day
25. Good food.