I’m up to over thirteen months of these and I thought today’s was particularly good.
Three Good Things Day 402:
1. Watching the sunset.
2. Reading outside in the twilight tonight. Books read part of: Everything is Everything by Cristin O’Keefe Aptowicz, Leaves of Grass by Walt Whitman, a travel writing anthology on my Kindle, The Raw and The Cooked by Jim Harrison and Orange is the New Black by Piper Kerman.
3. Rereading the graphic novel “Two Brothers” again to see what I missed. I want to read the novel it was based on “The Brothers”. Ordered the novel through Amazon, coming from the UK in a few weeks. Probably will be best to get some distance from story.
4. Finding “The Raw and The Cooked” in a bag.
5. Starting “Orange is the New Black” book again. Only read one chapter before.
6. How much Lenny and Squiggy love me.
7. Looking across the Naugatuck Valley from my house.
8. Finishing the excellent novella “The Summer He Didn’t Die” by Jim Harrison today. I want to find out more from the excellent Brown Dog character trying to survive in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan that Jim Harrison loves so much
9. Wild places
10. Doing this outside
11. 120 Muscato, delicious 175ml for a buck.
12. Stone Cali-Belgique IPA
14. Good water
15. Refrying leftover fries from Five Guys.