We had a chimney fire at our house today.
A lot of burned up leaves but luckily it did it combust.
And our upstairs neighbor had issues with her car starting so was there when she smelled smoke.
Our house is currently “unsafe” and we are staying at a local hotel that allows pets.
Everyone is okay. Squiggy is with us at the hotel. Lenny has barely been seen and we couldn’t bring him over.
Squiggy seems pretty chill and we do have a very handy kitchenette.
All said, we will get through.
We do have renter’s insurance and the American Red Cross was also.able to get us a debit card.
Still I would have preferred just going to the zoo.