It was fun to wear a kilt on a beautiful day. They look nice. Although the Homer Simpson “Employee of the Month” t-shirt I had was probably not a great fashion paring. I am definitely not used to sitting with a kilt. It’s odd. And being dry clean only, I definitely prefer to leave my boxer briefs on. Besides there is that whole sitting thing. But I do wish I brought the sarong too, skirts are wicked comfortable.
Three Good Things Day 1095:
1. Reaching three years of three good things tomorrow with the leap day.
2. Rites of Spring
3. Homebrew, especially the Branwick Cyser made with apple cider and mead. Although at 18% abv it’s like drinking three beers.
4. Having a watch to give the time
7. Bright Hawk’s story telling
8. Telling our stories
11. Suntan lotion
13. Calamine lotion
14. Baby wipes
15. A good camp chair designed by big guys
16. Loud women