It’s really crazy I made it this far. More like 1000+ if you include my first try at this for a few hundred days.
But 2 years and 2 months plus. It’s a big number.
I enjoy doing it every night and it flows easily.
Unlike the blog where I often just try to put something in.
Here are today’s Three Good Things:
1. Talking to a CT state rep about entering politics
2. New Haven
3. Yale University Art Gallery, incredibly impressive collection. I especially like the American wing.
4. A working keyboard, the external one of my home computer sucks.
5. Getting to 800 on this, kind of crazy
6. Daily practices
7. Making tacos, even hard taco shells for Lanna Lee Maheux
8. Lenny even when he insists I take my keyboard away from the computer, I had to close the door to write this without “help.” He will just lay right on it. Might be why it’s not in good shape, or the fact I often take it away from the desk.
9. Grammarly maybe, I am not sure. Definitely don’t want to upgrade. It highlights a lot of fiddly things though.
10. Facebook Messenger
12. The pause button on this keyboard. I love that is has a pause, fast forward, rewind and volume buttons.
13. Typing without thinking
14. Pretty pictures
16. Air conditioning
Thanks for reading.