Today I will just be lazy and just post my 7 good things for the day.
I feel like a lot of my blogging and writing goes directly to Facebook.
Three good things: Day 11
1. The success of my poem “Write Poorly”. It even ended up in Colleen Hoover’s we wonderful bestseller “Point of Retreat.”
2. That I was able to write a chapbook last year. “Embrace the Geek.”
3. That I have this pocket computer in my hand that allows me to blog with WordPress and use Facebook without being on a computer.
4. Wi-Fi. May it be free in more places.
5. The open space of the internet to allow ideas to come out.
6. The teaching power of failure and practice.
7. The chance to pontificate on lists about positive things.
I wonder if I will keep having more of these as I keep at it. I think I plan to. It’s a nice way to start the day.