1. Remembering to turn my alarms on before going to bed.
3. Lenny. Even though his ability to anmoy in the morning is very high.
4. Scotch tape dispensers for packing tape. Good to close boxes and move on.
5. Seeing Lanna Lee Maheux tomorrow. We are much too close to be parted for nine days.
6. Apartment/House hunting. Hoping we can find a most excellent place to rent.
7. New possibilities. Going for an information session with Yale Nursing School tomorrow at 3pm to look into becoming a nurse practitioner in mental health. I am very excited if daunted about this idea.
8. The fact that Concord Trailways rind an excellent bus line and that Megabus has an inexpensive nonstop bus from Boston to New Haven.
9. Getting something to eat in Boston Chinatown tomorrow. I’m hoping Connecticut has better Chinese food than Maine.
10. Totally ignoring that I am only supposed to list 3 things.