So I have been doing this meme called Three Good Things for over a year and a half now. And today is day 600.
Usually it tends to be over a dozen.
I don’t count well.
It’s a great exercise and I encourage anyone to do it and write them until you are done.
Yes, you will repeat a lot but that’s a good thing too.
Three Good Things Day 600:
1. Kitties being annoying and getting in your way using the computer.
2. Playing 12 bar blues bass lines on the guitar. The Ibanez Artcore I have seems so, so tight vs. the Fender Jazz Bass
4. Playing Stone Age for the first time in a very long time, it’s been years. Fun game, I think it’s better with more than 2.
5. Kicking Squiggy off the table as I write this.
6. Playing Dominion Adventures with Lanna, and taking a break to do this post so I can go to bed after the next game.
7. Sleeping in, although it makes for short Saturdays.
8. Early mornings at work
9. Doing Three Good Things on the blog, not Facebook, it’s different.
10. Sports on DVR
11. Tennis, the Australian Open starts tomorrow, which is exciting. I just loved going to the US Open again this summer.
12. A good drug cocktail
13. This being over a year and a half since my last major mania, where I had a Three Good Things break. I think I did something like 200 days before that.
17. Breaking away from the news of TrumpWorld before it gets too weird.
18. That this too shall pass
22. Good stations on Alexa like: 80s Pop, Bebop jazz, Classic Soul/Funk and Luther Vandross. We are loving the present Melissa Geathers
24. Wearing mismatched socks, I try to at least have the same brand and style.
26. Hot Showers
27. Doing a great job counting to 3.
27 is definitely one of the longer ones.